NYS Special Education Parent Centers
- Long Island Parent Information Center - Suffolk and Nassau
- Parent Network of Western New York - Erie and western NY counties
- Brooklyn Center for Independence of the Disabled - Brooklyn
- Parent Centers Without Walls at RCSN - Bronx and Manhattan
- Parent to Parent NY/The Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene - Staten Island
- United We Stand of New York - Queens
- Southern Tier Independence Center, Inc. Broome-Delaware Tioga; Delaware-Chenango-Madison-Otsego; Otsego-Northern Catskills; Greater Southern Tier 1 Boces
- Syracuse University Parent Education Center - Herkimer-Fulton-Hamilton-Otsego; Madison-Oneida, Oneida-Herkimer-Madison; Oswego County; Onondaga-Cortland-Madison; Tompkins-Seneca-Tioga; Cayuga-Onondaga and Syracuse City BOCES regions.
- Northern Regional Center for Independent Living, Inc - Clinton, Essex, Warren, Franklin, Hamilton, St. Lawrence, Lewis, Jefferson, and Herkimer Counties.
- Hudson Valley Parent Education Center at WHID - Hudson Valley. Covers the following BOCES: Dutchess; Orange-Ulster; Putnam-Northern Westchester; Rockland; Southern Westchester; Sullivan; Ulster and Yonkers City
- The Advocacy Center, Inc. - Genesee Valley; Monroe 1; Monroe 2 –Orleans; Ontario-Seneca-Yates-Cayuga-Wayne; and Rochester City BOCES regions.
- Parent Network of the Capital Region at Wildwood - Albany, Columbia, Essex, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Washington and Warren Counties.
Last modified: August 26, 2014